See how much
YOU COULD SAVE
Find The Lowest Rates For Your Vehicle
HOW MEDXAUTOQUOTE CAN SAVE YOU MONEY
Welcome to the fast, free and easy way to shop for insurance.
MedxAutoQuote specializes in helping people explore their insurance options and compare auto quotes online from wherever they are at in the world. With our simple quote tool, you’ll be matched with an insurance company/agent that is right for you in order to get the best deal available.
By working with some of the best carriers in the nation, MedxAutoQuote is able to connect you with an actual live agent that is there to help you find the exact coverage you need. The quote is always free and a licensed agent will help you find the right plan. Get started, and get covered as early as today.
How to Compare Car Insurance Quotes
If you’ve ever compared car insurance rates, you know how many options are available. Depending on a variety of individual rating factors, certain companies will price your insurance differently. The primary thing is to understand their language and make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
- Premium - Your monthly payment to an insurance company to stay covered.
- Deductible - The amount you will pay out of your own pocket before your benefits kick in.
- Limit - The Maximum dollar amount your insurance company will pay for damages.
- Discounts - Rewards for positive driving tendencies, often in the form of discounted rates.
We've outlined the factors that go into your car insurance premiums, as well as some tips for how to find the best possible rates. Let’s get started.
Find Your Plan
There are a number of different plans or coverages available so it is important that you work with someone that can help understand exactly what you need so you don't go under insured or over pay for coverages you do not need.The primary types of coverage are liability insurance, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, personal injury protection, and uninsured motorist protection, and they are all used for different purposes.
- Liability Insurance - Insurance coverage for when you’re at fault. Most of your costs, including damage repairs and medical bills will be covered until you reach your limit.
- Collision Coverage - Insurance that will pay for damages to your car, or the value of your car in the event it’s totaled. Not always needed for older cars with low value.
- Comprehensive Coverage - The best, and most expensive coverage you can have. You’re covered for most things, like weather damage and theft, not just accidents.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) - Insurance coverage designed to cover your medical bills in the event of an accident. You, and your passengers will be covered no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection - The most affordable coverage type, you will be covered in the event the person at fault doesn’t have insurance, or can’t pay for damages.
An auto insurance policy can include several different kinds of coverage. A licensed agent will provide professional advice on the type and amount of car insurance coverage you should have to meet your individual needs and comply with the laws of your state
While standard coverage may be the most affordable option out there and meet the state minimum requirements, it may not be what you really need. At MedxAutoQuote, we can help find the plan that is right for you.
In the world of auto insurance, additional coverage refers to any policy you purchase that adds an extra level of coverage to a standard policy. The best example of this is comprehensive coverage, which will ensure you are covered in almost any event, including instances of vandalism or if you hit an animal.
Don’t be fooled by the higher premiums. While it’s true you will pay more up front for additional auto coverage, you will end up saving thousands in bills down the line.